New Federal Signal signaling line takes a modular approach to multi-functionality with expanded control, voltage and mounting options
University Park, Ill, September 29, 2014 – Federal Signal Corporation introduces the StreamLine® Modular Series, a line of audible/visual devices that spotlights a mix-and-match capability allowing users to create their own customized signaling solutions. Specifically engineered to support multi-function signaling applications, the StreamLine Modular Series accommodates multiple channels and voltages, as well as a full scope of mounting options.
Advanced multiple-input technology enables each signaling function to be controlled via an independent input, allowing users various options of audible and visual alarms through a single device. Four different base options – shallow, deep, wall and twin – provide a perfect fit for any 12-24VAC/DC or 120-240VAC application. Easy to install snap-on signals to bases can be mixed and matched to accommodate a multitude of applications. Five sizes of stainless steel protective dome guards are optionally available.
- The StreamLine Modular Series features the following models:
SLM100 multifunctional LED beacon allows three separate light effects – steady, flashing and rotating.
- SLM300 & SLM350 low-profile multifunctional LED beacons permit three light effects – steady, flashing and strobe mode.
- SLM400 & SLM450 multicolor LED status indicator provides a choice of three colors – red, green or amber. Available in opaque or fresnel lens, units can be configured for steady or flash integrated light patterns.
- SLM500 multifunctional LED combination audible/visual signal facilitates three separate levels of alarm; Channel 1 (alert), Channel 2 (pre-alarm), and Channel 3 (alarm). Channel 1 includes a visual signal only; field configurable to steady or flashing mode. Channels 2 and 3 add a unique audible tone to the visual signal, selectable from 64 tones with high acoustic performance with an output of up to 105 dB(A).
- SLM700 multifunctional electronic sounder supports two levels of alarm (pre-alarm and alarm), and offers choice of 64 different tones that are adjustable from 65 dB(A) to 105 dB(A).
For more information or to watch the product line video, visit: http://www.federalsignal-indust.com.
About Federal Signal Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS) provides products and services to protect people and our planet. Founded in 1901, Federal Signal is a leading global designer and manufacturer of products and total solutions that serve municipal, governmental, industrial and commercial customers. Headquartered in Oak Brook, Ill., with manufacturing facilities worldwide, the Company operates three groups: Safety and Security Systems, Environmental Solutions and Fire Rescue. For more information on Federal Signal, visit: www.federalsignal.com.
Media Contact: Gabriella Churchill